Adult and Non-Traditional Students

Adult and non-traditional students are those who have less than 30 transferable semester/45 quarter college credit h我们的s (or no college credit) and have been out of high school for at least five years or y我们的 high school class graduated at least five years ago. If you have 30 or more transferable semester h我们的s, you should apply for admission 作为一个 转学生.


    1. Start y我们的 application online.
    2. 提交你的 official transcripts through GAFutures, 羊皮纸, or request an official transcript from y我们的 counselor.
    3. Submit official transcripts from any college or university you have attended.
    4. If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit y我们的 verification 合法存在.
    5. 接触% 20招生 to make sure we've received all of y我们的 documentation.


Check out the EGSC Class Schedule!

Mail Documents for All 位置 to:

East Georgia State College
Swainsboro, GA 30401

文档上传In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload y我们的 待处理文件.

Submit Docs to 招生 - 动态形式 Upload